Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Rate this Entry

Posted 11-05-2014 at 18:57 by Про искусство

artist from Vancouver Fiona Tang draws amazingly vivid images of 3D animals that seem about to jump out of a large, flat sheets of paper. Their work Fiona Tang creates charcoal and acrylic paint, ink, pastel, chalk.

His works are distinguished by a dark atmosphere and sketchy.Grim Fiona Tang style horrifies , fear, anxiety , and sometimes panic from such real world unknown.

Artist Fiona Tang said :"I love painting, and often find myself on the fact that I look at the world as a - least in terms of its transmission capabilities on paper".

" Art is not only my passion, but also my way out and emotional outburst of energy. Picturing unusual and scary animals, I "m trying to get rid of their fears and encourage myself".

to create your own works, as recognized by the artist himself , does not require a lot of money , because it works with simple stationery that you can buy at any office supply store : charcoal and acrylic paint, ink, pastel, chalk and plain paper.
sinister dark shark caught a victim in the work of artist Fiona Tang.

Octopus on cardboard with the glowing eye is so real that visitors involuntarily depart away from him.

Artist Fiona Tang in his studio for the creation of a regular pattern with a monster resembling a deep sea fishing.

realistic sketch of a galloping horse by artist Fiona Tang.

Artist Fiona Tang on the background of one of his works.

Dragon in the Chinese style , made with chalk and ink realistic as possible.

deer by artist Fiona Tang.

Artist Fiona Tang near his antlered deer.

This work is called"Shark vs. humpback whales ," was created in March 2014 when working on this painting the artist as carefully worked through all the shadows that the viewer will not have confidence in the reality of the situation that they thought that the shark and whale about to jump out of the picture.

Link to original
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1635 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments