Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

Internet artist Bob LOZHKIN (Alex Kudelin)

Запись от Про искусство размещена 03.11.2013 в 20:33

Internet artist Bob LOZHKIN (Alex Kudelin ):
« I do not know how to draw , but I love ... One day I went to join the local branch of the Union of Artists of Moscow , purely for fun . Brought ... albomchik . It was very interesting to see how the three ladies -artists , critics, stone-faced , silently flipping through the album , and then asked : "And what you do is paint? "
In fact, this reaction is even pleasing , I love her ...

Coast

< br />
VASYA LOZHKIN - this is my online nickname , nick - Gnehm . In 2005, I learned to use the Internet - it grabbed me very much. Well, it took the name from a joke , it stuck . Some boundaries are not - even those who know me in life , it is still called Vasya , that's fine ...
I DRAW , looking in the mirror, making faces . All my paintings - large self-portrait. Plus fantasy ...
I HAVE PICTURES about two hundred . Still a lot of graphics drawn in pencil for the Internet. Often there are reproductions, prints of my pictures. In offices , the offices of their love to hang . This citation soul , of course, warm ...
Many develops the mistaken impression that I am highly educated man, because I go to the glasses , tie. Yes , my head my thoughts are . But do not try yourself to anyone reckon - just paint . There are people who are engaged in drawing pictures, it is a pleasure - I'm one of them

Santa Claus did not come !

First Snow

On the handle! On the handles !

My dad
< br />
Kotopes Professor Pavlov

couple

And my revenge will be terrible !

Cote uchony

Pushking

Oh, dog !

Aistopes and bitchy children

Nothing here !

wooden saber

Nezolotoy rain

kidnappers sausage -2

Fatherless

Cheers, dirt melted !

The sky is blue
< br />
Leaving Govnischensk

individual farmer

There cho eat ?

Always ready !

Long road

shyzofreniya

wrong spring in the wrong forest

hop -hop

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

grandmother and Alexis

Peryvaya met my grandmother and Alexis

Everything will be fine

I HAVE MANY PICTURES with cats . I feed the cats - they like people , they are actively buying . With this money, I buy paint and paint all sorts of men and devils . Sometimes , a man painting the soul, but hang at home can not - the children , the wife will not understand , frightened , so - let's cats .
Kotov I basically love . But if I were a rich man , it would draw even more scary .

not the time

I LIVE IN Solnechnogorskaya . The general opinion that Moscow - it is another country . And the suburbs - this is the real Russia ...

in an interview to the newspaper " Today "
http://vasya-lozhkin.ru/
http://mr-soyka.livejournal.com/25909.html

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 9120 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 04:19.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх