Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Art Andersen's fairy tales

Posted 30-03-2013 at 08:48 by Про искусство

Andersen_5" < br /> As a child I was fascinated by the tales of Hans Christian Andersen, "The Snow Queen", "The Ugly Duckling", "Thumbelina", "The Steadfast Tin Soldier," "The Princess and the Pea," "The Little Mermaid," "The Swineherd" ... For some reason, the most memorable tale "El."
When my father brought from Chisinau two volumes of fairy tales by Hans Christian Andersen (published in 1975), I was surprised to find that this is not quite the same stories that I read as a child, but rather a fairy tale for adults.
Some researchers believe that the great storyteller Andersen did not like children. Hans Christian was annoyed when it was called a children's writer. He considered himself a serious writer for adults. But critics did not recognize him as a poet and novelist. But Andersen was recognized as king of fairy tales. He paid for it at the cost of personal happiness!

how to write their stories by Hans Christian? Where they come from fairy tales?
In fact it is the nature of inspiration and the nature of human genius.

Since childhood, I wanted to see the place where he lived and composed by Hans Christian Andersen, and now my dream has come true: in the cruise for four Scandinavian capitals I have visited Copenhagen.

I liked Copenhagen, its streets and canals. Next to modern buildings harmoniously old, which creates a unique flavor of the city. The most delicious coffee and the most delicious cake I've tried it in Copenhagen.
It was nice to meet our sailors with the anti-submarine ship "Fearless", and I even talked to one of them. On that day in Copenhagen stood our famous sailing ship "Sedov".

Now in Denmark's capital is home to over 1 million people.
Denmark (Kongeriget Danmark) - a senior member of the Commonwealth of the Kingdom of Denmark, in which an autonomy also includes the Faroe Islands and Greenland.
Danish population 5.5 million (in St. Petersburg).
According to the index of a better life, of the 36 countries Denmark ranks third after Australia and the U.S..
Male life expectancy - 78 years, women - 86 years.
Half of households own their own homes.
Denmark has its own currency, but everywhere accept euros.

Denmark - the oldest monarchy in Europe, there is a 936 year.
Head of State - Queen Margaret - exercise supreme authority over appointed government. The Queen is also the supreme commander of the armed forces and the head of Denmark's official.

In 1940, Nazi Germany occupied Denmark and the Germans came to Copenhagen. Denmark was declared a German protectorate, but Hitler had promised to keep the king of his power.
Nazis required Jews to wear a yellow star on the chest of David. The king of Denmark hitched himself a yellow star on his jacket and went to the horse into the city. King although he admitted to the German authorities, but remained with his people.

Denmark - the birthplace of such famous people as physicist Niels Bohr, the philosopher Soren Kierkegaard, film director Lars von Trier, storyteller Hans Christian Andersen.

Andersen_1

Hans Christian Andersen was born April 2, 1805 in the small town of Odense, located in one of the Danish islands - Fionse. His father at that time was twenty, and mother - for a couple of years more.
Father future great storyteller's name was also Hans Christian Andersen (1782-1816), and he was a poor shoemaker. The father of a great writer loved to read and travel. He endlessly reread son tales "Thousand and One Nights." Once the father and son went to the theater, which influenced the entire life of the boy.
Feeling craving for adventure, in 1812, my father went to fight in the army of Napoleon. With the money earned by the father, the family lived for three years. Four years later he returned a cripple and died.

Santa great storyteller, an old man, Anders Hansen, a woodcarver, was considered in the town crazy, because he cut a strange half-human figures with wings.

Andersdatter mother Anna Marie (1775-1833), was a washerwoman from a poor family, she had a child to beg. With the mentality she too was not all right. She was buried in the cemetery for the poor.

In Denmark, there is a legend about the origin of the royal Andersen, as in the early biographies of Andersen wrote that as a child playing with Prince Fritz, later - King Frederik VII. The cause of the fantasy tales of Andersen served as his father, as if he was a relative of the king.
After the death of King Frederick VII, except for relatives, only one Anderson was admitted to the coffin of the deceased.

In early childhood, Hans Christian was a reserved child. He grew up a dreamer and a visionary. His favorite game was a puppet theater, which he fashioned and played with his plays.
neighbor's son Gottfried Schenk, learning about passion Andersen, teasing him "a writer of plays," and at every opportunity, beat hurl.

boy sang in the church choir, and once a week his mother took him to the Sunday sermon. In the parish school, Andersen was not a diligent student. He did not teach lessons, not trying to understand the math and tricky grammar, for which he received a scathing blows teacher pointer.

After physical punishment Hans Christian refused to go to the parish school, and his mother gave him to a Jewish school, where physical punishment against children are prohibited.
The Jewish school Andersen friends with a girl named Sarah, who named him a sweet and promised that when he grows up to become his wife. In gratitude to Hans Christian told her his "most terrible secret", "You know, and I'm from a noble family. You'll see, one day before me will uncap ... »

Andersen was not going to be a writer, and wanted to become an actor, he wanted to sing and dance on stage, reciting poetry. Boy with big blue eyes had a clear voice, could spend hours reading poetry and singing songs.

«One day your son will become famous, and Odense kindle lights in his honor," - said the prophetess Mother Anderson when he was a child.

In 1816, Anderson's father died, and the boy had to go to work. He was apprenticed to a weaver, then a tailor, worked in a cigarette factory.
mother tried to arrange his son a sewing factory. Workers, who knew about the boy's singing talent, asked him to sing. Pure and sonorous soprano was universal delight. But the next day over the shrill voice Andersen laugh. Someone suggested to check, and not a girl this tall guy. Anders pulled his pants and checked under the general laughter ...

Then Andersen finally left to itself. His best friends are wooden dolls made once his father. Hans Christian sewed his clothes, wrote to them funny and sad stories in which the dolls come to life. For his characters he invented a new language, a kind of cross between the Danish, German, English and French.

Mother Andersen could no longer endure poverty, decided to marry again. His stepfather, who was a poor shoemaker, Andersen did not get along. And soured relations with his mother, which was jealous of Hans Christian foster sister Karen Marie.

For great voice Andersen called "little nightingale from the island of Funen." His being invited to a decent home. After six months of speeches Andersen collected 13 riksdallerov and in addition received a letter of introduction to the leading ballerina of the Royal Theatre Anna Margarete Schell.

Chuck Anderson turned to the young future king of Denmark to support the talent. Frederick VII said, "If a man has talent, it will germinate and myself."

Where and how talent is born in the family of a shoemaker?
Why some are content with their origins and life worked as a shoemaker, a cook or a carpenter, and the other kids are striving for something unattainable, incomprehensible to their parents?

When Anderson was 14, he decided to go to Copenhagen. His mother asked him why he was going. Hans Christian replied, "To be famous!»
September 4, 1819, he left Odense and returned home only after 50 years.

For a whole year living in Copenhagen Andersen tried to enter the theater. First, he came home to the famous singer and, bursting into tears, asked her to get him to the theater. To get rid of the annoying teenager, she had promised to arrange everything, but did not fulfill its promises. Later, the singer explained Anderson, that he was then taken for a madman.

Hans Christian was a lanky teenager with long, slender legs, a long neck and the same long nose. But thanks to his pleasant voice, and insistent requests Hans Christian was admitted to the Royal Theatre in the supporting roles.

When the age-breaking voice, the young man was fired. Then Hans Christian wrote a play in five acts and wrote a letter to the King, with a request for money for its publication. The book has been published, but no one was buying, and she went on the wrapper.
Andersen did not lose hope, and carried the book to the theater, the play was to put the performance. But he was refused with the words "because of the complete lack of experience of the author."

Luck favored by Prof. Anderson Conservatory Sibony, Weise composer, poet Goldberg and conference advisor Collina. Seeing the strong desire of Hans Christian, they petitioned the King of Denmark, Frederick VI, who gave money for the training of Andersen in the gymnasium.

17-year-old Andersen identified in primary school, where students were younger than 6 years.
headmaster Meysling humiliate Andersen.
- Your father was a shoemaker, his stepfather, too. You realize how much good you could bring, doing noble work cobbler, mend shoes. And here in your place would be really capable man.

How did Andersen had such faith in his own destiny? Who really was the father of a great writer?

Andersen - the greatest example of faith in his talent. It is this belief allowed to go through all the trouble and bad weather, to become a great writer.
Looking at the life of Hans Christian Andersen, it seems that everyone is born with a certain purpose.

Andersen_2

recently in the archives of Denmark was found almost the first story the young writer. In the fairy tale "tallow candle," the adventures of a candle, which could not define the meaning of their existence. At the end of the story meets flint spark that lights the candle, thus pointing out its mission.

In 1827, Anderson completed his studies. But the rest of his life he did a lot of grammatical errors. For life Andersen retained bad memories of his teacher Meyslinge.
- On your lessons I have learned a lot, not only learned to hate people - said goodbye to his teacher Hans Christian.
- Get out, creature ungrateful!
- People will know who treated the genius of Hans Christian Andersen.

When Meysling became a royal censor, he continued to criticize and make fun of his former pupil.
«His latest tale of the ugly duckling is just an outrageous thing. I had to make a suggestion of the Editor. It is unacceptable to publish such things. This is a libel on our homeland. In Ugly Duckling Andersen portrayed himself, fowl is our country and we are all angry townsfolk disgusting, all these turkeys, roosters, geese, peacocks, who are just doing what it sizzle, pecking him and pinched. He imagined himself as a beautiful white swan .... And what he swan? ... His hands to the floor ... a typical baboon orangutan ... »

« Yes, the ugly duckling - poured me "- admitted Anderson.

«And can teach children fairy tale" The Emperor's New Clothes "? - Persisted Meysling - where His Majesty is depicted in a very indecent form, that is ... naked. "

That is something mocked by then admired!

In 1829 he enrolled in the University, Andersen published his first story - "Journey of holmium-foot channel to Amako." The story brought him fame. Andersen received an allowance from the King, will allow for the first ever trip abroad.

But truly new life began at Andersen, where in 1835, poor and almost unknown thirty Hans Christian wrote a fairy tale "Flint."
The first collection of stories, published in 1835, was called "a tale told by children." 2nd issue of "New Tales" was launched in 1838, and the third "New tales and stories" in 1845.

Andersen was read, a book bought up instantly, children memorized verses.
Travel notes, poems and fairy tales of Hans Christian has been translated into 125 languages.
When in June 1847 Andersen first came to England, he made a triumphant meeting.
Andersen "Emperor's New Clothes" placed in his first ABC book by Leo Tolstoy.

Ironically, Andersen despised their tales, which brought him deserved fame. He did not like the word "tale" and preferred "story" or even better "story."
Andersen wrote not only fairy tales. From his pen came the plays and novels are full of subtle psychology. But critics continued to ignore Andersen as a playwright and novelist.

Andersen

One famous critic visiting a lady scolded long book Andersen. When finished, the little girl gave him a book hosts, saying: "There is another word" and ", you missed it and scolded!" Critic blushed and kissed naive child. Anderson laughed.

Famous men of the time, writers and poets have sought to make friends or even acquaintances Andersen. But even among his friends Andersen was a strange strange strange strange stranger.
One researcher wrote: "Perhaps Anderson was very strange to live among ordinary people ...»

Once Andersen was invited to tell tales young prince Ludwig - the future monarch of Bavaria - who many years later was nicknamed " fairy king. " Perhaps it was Andersen awakened imagination fairy-tale king who built the great castles of Bavaria. The most famous - Neuschwanstein.

It is still a mystery, who is actually the father of Ludwig of Bavaria, and why Hans Christian Andersen's father considered himself royalty.

In his autobiography "My Life Story" Anderson admitted: "In this book, they find only the sugar side of my life, I am very much smoothed out."

In 2007, the screens went great movie by Eldar Ryazanov, "Andersen said. Life without love ».

The film is so frank that it is not recommended to watch children under 14.
The film asks the king Anderson:
- I read your wonderful novel "improviser." Admit it, dear Andersen, you write it off?
- To some degree - answered Hans Christian.
- And he writes with himself, - the king.

- How do you write your wonderful stories?
- It's easy. In the morning I sit down at my desk, Macau pen in the ink, and I think what I could write to me. Suddenly a knock at the door, I say, "sign", is a woman, and a barely audible voice said "I'm a fairy tale, I have come to help you." She stands silently behind me, and suddenly appear in my mind a person born images, words close to each other, and the phrase pours from my pen. I abruptly turn around, but no one was there.

King asked to compose the run tale of glory. Andersen once said:
«Glory - a woman of gigantic stature, the size of our town hall tower. She looks down on the earth like swarming people, small-small. Glory bends over, picks at random one of them from the crowd, raised high up to the level of his eyes, carefully considering his disappointment and says, "not that again", and drop it on the ground. "

Andersen wrote easily. Even the big stories were born in one night, the longest in two days. One of his friends jokingly said: "Write us a fresh, funny story. You can write because even darning needle!" And Andersen wrote a history of the life of darning needle.

«Tales themselves come to me, - says Hans Christian. - They whisper in the trees, they break with the wind ... I have a lot of material.

Link to original
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1983 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments