Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs > Марат Гельман
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Gor Chahal: one hundred names of God

Posted 31-10-2012 at 09:24 by Марат Гельман

You have to take yourself in hand. Lost passport, because it does not fly away today at the opening of an exhibition of French painting in Perm. I did so much, that this exhibition was held. And so long all glued together, our plans, plans Frantsez Alliance - pancake pancake. And no one to blame)))

scattering and became nervous. All of these stories with prohibitions kazakostoyaniyami plus private - got. A sea affairs:

1. tomorrow at the River in Perm and the end of the exhibition the French. (Please come and take pictures of Perm inhabitants).
2. 13 on Winery opening a new gallery and exhibition Kazakhs
3. 15 conference in London museum where I ki-persons, prepare presentation in English.
4. 20 in Moscow Presentation of the book Living with Perm Chirkunov
5. 24 in Perm opening Anonymous. The project is very complex. Artists from all over the world. With the prospect of one day grow into a new museum.
6. December 1 presentation antalogii poetry Cultural Alliance Kuritsinym composed of poets living in the cities of the alliance.
7. December 8 - Presentation of Moscow's cultural authorities for an arena project in the next year (the secret of what)
8 December 20 - Exhibition Udmurtia Winery.

Plus a bunch of new projects and ploys are just the beginning. plus neponyatki with White Nights in Perm plus plus plus

PS yesterday before school collectors improvise good in my story about collecting. We had to write down.

Link to original
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 637 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments