Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Swedish watercolorist Lars Lerin (Lars Lerin)

Posted 18-06-2012 at 08:43 by Про искусство

border = 0
?

Lars Lerin ( Lars Ivar Clay, Lars Lerin), son of a famous hockey player, was born in 1954 in Sweden.? He grew up in a resort town in northern Värmland Sunnemo (V? Rmland). Lars was in Obrazavanie Gerlesborgsskolan (1974 - 75) and? Academy of Fine Arts in Gothenburg (Valand, 1980 - 84).? Lars Lerin? considered to be one of the most outstanding watercolorists of the northern region, and his solo exhibitions in galleries and museums in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, France, Faroe Islands, Iceland, Norway, Germany and the United States, as well as his work published in a large number of illustrated books. For the most part in his own publishing house he published (2012) for more than fifty of his books with text and illustrations, which is an important addition to its main creative activity.

border = 0
?

?

?

< br />

?

?

?

< cut>

?

?

?

?

< br />

?

?

?

< cut>

?

?

< br />?

?

?

?

< br />

?

?

?

< br />

?

?

border = 0

Also see Original < /strong> full screen (1400? 481)

?

border=0 Original
? full screen (1400? 326)

?

?

?

border = 0
?

border=0
?

border=0

?

?

< br />

?

?

?

?

border = 0
?

?

border = 0

?

border = 0
?

?

?

border = 0
?

?

border = 0

?

border=0
?

border=0
?

2012_1012_710_005_004"

?

?

?

border=0
?

?

?

?

border = 0

?

?

border = 0
?

Lars

?

One of the best, if not the most significant artist and watercolorist Scandinavia, ambiguous and odious person, not zhaluyuschaya journalists and the press, gave a laconic interview.

Was it? love at first sight ? when you discover watercolor?

No, I started with oils and graphic techniques such as woodcut and etching. It started out as an attraction or love, which is becoming stronger. Gradually, I noticed that this is my stuff.

you often use unusual textures and inscriptions in his watercolors. For you, Watercolor - painting or graphics?

Both. I do the inscriptions on the works just to give another dimension, an association with the diary, letters, and how to make a picture richer, more alive.

Can you describe your workflow?

This ranges from direct experience to the more complex area where I stand and where to come back, leave it and start again some time later with a fresh look ...

< br />

Do you have a theory of color?

I still have what is knowledge of the school, which I sometimes worry. All rules made to be broken. But I am grateful to those wonderful teachers who had met.

How big a part of imagination in your work?

This solves the the audience, I just follow my intuition, or try to write what I see, saw or felt ...

What you pay more - for memories, impressions, fresh or Picture?

A bit of everything - depends on what I currently do.

What are your preferences in paints, brushes, paper?

Nothing special, just the same materials of which you can read most of the literature.

Were the artists that influenced you when you began to paint watercolors?

Many, many ... - can not be sure who wrote in watercolor, but classic and contemporary artists, I love - from Munch to Sidney Nolan's ...

Do you have followers, or school of painting, which support your approach to watercolor? < br />
I noticed that I have followers, but they focus only on techniques and motifs. This is a dead end.

... was inspired by:

I do not need anything special other than nature itself. Painting and work with pictures (and words), this is my way of living, the daily view of meditation routine. To be happy, I have to work, it is a gift ... I had my own pupil.

... most importantly:

Photo attached, is the basis - as a pianist, who must exercise, but it does not mean anything without a soul, emotion, love, impressions, expressions. Luckily I do not need to wait for ideas to come.

... imagination:

I do not know, I just I do what I do, faith, trust and intuition.

... changes in water color:

I do not see watercolor painting than different from other contemporary art. If this is what is important, it should come from the heart to be? Open? ...

Do you have a message from a new generation? < br />
No, not really, just follow your heart and keep an open mind.

How much it means for you to view the public?

anymore. I'm just doing it to be happy and I hope to surprise myself in the studio.

Source

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

http://www.laxholmen.org/gallery_4.html

?

?